Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Books ???

I need a list of favorite toddler books or authors ?
I will list some of our favorites but we need a change and I am all out of ideas.

Syd's favorites :
**Mercer Mayer's Little Critter books.
My daughter LOVES ALL of the Little Critter books.
I do change *some* of the words as you will catch a dumb or stupid in there.
Really cute. Perfect for 2-3 year olds on up.



















**Todd Parr books.
We LOVE "It's Ok to be Different", "Do's and Dont's", and "The Family Book" (talks about 2 moms and 2 dads)
I don't recommend "Things that make you feel good, Things that make you feel bad"
In it he says that spiders make him feel bad, as does the dark and I think monsters. Not for smaller people who are just building their imaginations.











**Lucy Cousins Maisy books.
We are reading "Maisy's Bus" right now.
I DON'T recommend "Maisy Goes Swimming" you undress her all the way down to her nothings. I just didn't like the phrase (it's a pull tab book) "now pull down Maisy's panties" I just don't think kids should be reading that in a book. (I know, I've gotten soft as a mother)












**Marc Brown's D.W. Books.
We haven't started the Arthur series, just a few of the D.W. books.
The "D.W. all wet" and "D.W. Flips"












**Mo Willems "Edwina The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct"
VERY cute book. Sydney would have me read this one over and over again.
All of his books are DARLING



**Sandra Boynton. We love all of her books....they are more for the younger toddler. I think 2-3 year olds might need a little more substance....but I do really love her books.



There are so many favorites !

Ok, now it's time to read books. Please let me know some of your favorites.
You have read this article favorite books with the title Books ???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/books.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Books ???"