I've recently discovered the WHY behind vaginoplasty.
I stopped breastfeeding a few weeks ago and was visited by my Aunt Flo for the first time this past week. Now, TMI is TMI, but how to put this as to not offend myself.
Nothing fits anymore. ie. tampons, and not those finger applicator, battery size tampons. I'm talking super size tampax tampons with the cardboard applicator. I ended up sitting on sanitary napkins, which I despise, the entire week. In my defense, I was just getting over bronchitis and would have these intense and extreme coughing attacks. Once you have children, coughing, and sneezing is NOT a good thing. You pee a little, and apparently can shoot tampons out of your vajayjay.
Well, "I" was unable to keep them in.
I've decided to come up with other purposes for my vergina. It's presently not being used and rather than sulk about it's current circumstance, I thought I'd find something that it's good at.
STORAGE :
*A secret hiding place. Lord knows I hate throwing away those important liquids when I fly. Shampoos, conditioners, perfume...etc. Anything over 2 oz and they make you throw it away. Well I will just hide it in my vajayjay. Money saver really.

*A purse that you don't have to worry about leaving at the table. I HATE having to remember my purse when I go to dinner or out for drinks. I could just take my lipstick, a credit card, maybe $5.00, some loose change. Oh and nail clippers, because I HATE when I get a jagged nail that catches on everything.
You know, I tried to blame this on having twins. I wasn't thinking about the fact that the 2nd twin born (Cam) was a little smaller than his brother. Hmmm ? Try again.
I can blame it on having 3 babies. That doesn't work either because everything, including the skin on my stomach snapped right back after Syd. These boys did a number on me. It's the hormones, the hormones for sure.
Whatever the hell it is, I've been kegeling for a week.
Ok I'm lying, but I've been kegeling while I've been typing this post. It's tired and I've realized, like everything else in life, exercise and hard work will make it better. And like my stomach I will adjust to them being bigger, flabby, and loose...because who has time for hard work and exercise with 3 babies.
You have read this article kegeling /
TMI /
verjayjay's
with the title TMI......Do not read this if you can't handle candid talk about hoo-hoo's !!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/tmido-not-read-this-if-you-can-handle.html. Thanks!
No comment for "TMI......Do not read this if you can't handle candid talk about hoo-hoo's !!!"
Post a Comment