Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tested, Tried and True !

I just wanted to update you on the sleep progress of my boys.
After the first night of drugs....you know, for their congestion :).....we just used the sound machine.
We also turned the heat down. We normally keep our house at night at 70 degrees. I'm very warm blooded and like it to be warm, plus we don't cover the kids....including Syd. I was always afraid they would be cold. Some nights when I've checked on Syd she will be curled up in the fetal position. I throw her blanket over her, but she usually kicks it off.
We turned it down to 68. We put lighter jammies on the boys and took off their onsies. Most important, we turned the sound machine on to the Ocean setting.
TA-DA dum da-da-da !!!!
Maybe once a night, one of them will make noise and one of us (usually J :) will go in and stick a binky in their mouths.....but that's it.

And now, a Hollywood moment !!!

I just wanted to thank those special people who gave me the idea. I wanted to send my deepest gratitude out to Conair for coming up with an affordable machine, and a drug free option sleep aid. THANK YOU CONAIR.
I thank God and my family....and the producers of this blog.
Thank you. Thanks everyone.



(I'm not a religious girl per se, but I almost typed Amen :) ha ha ha
You have read this article sleep update with the title Tested, Tried and True !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/tested-tried-and-true.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tested, Tried and True !"