Everyone I love leaves. Why are they getting rid of my new two favorite people.
Jodi and Tasha can't leave. I don't understand why it is they are leaving stupid ass Jenny Shecter (sp) and Max.....(can't believe they showed the Dil-yo :).....but they are trying to write off my girls....my reasons for watching the stupid show this season !
Now the first season Marina was hot. She was the bomb....and came back this season a little Lezmiserable....but she was the reason I loved season 1. They got rid of her. Then there was Dana, Carmen, and don't forget the Vet. WHAT'S HAPPENING ?
Let's run over all of the crap last night. Max....what was that ? He shakes their hands, I thought the whole thing was poorly acted.
I'm glad that Tina is going home (so to speak) but I feel bad for the guy (name?) she used in the process.
Helena, pull your head out. It's a scam and you are going to end up in jail.
Do you really think Papi would sit and feed an already blasted Kit more alcohol....and now drugs. The only time I liked Angus was the 1 minute last night he agreed to take Kit to rehab.
Cybill's daughter looks JUST like her mom, she's not the greatest actress though.
Cute that they could act together. They keep Cybill on the show....but Jodi's on the plane. WHAT ?
I guess it's ok to take young children to concerts...at bars...late at night. What ?
When did Shane and whatsername decide to start macking in front of the kid ? Remember, "my moms not gay!" hmmm ?
I really don't want things to be left undone for next season.
I REALLY don't want Tasha to go to Iraq. I am so in to her, not a secret....lets not kill her off. Although a GREAT storyline with gays in the military, and it must be said, but just not my Tasha.
I want Jodi to come back to Bette. She's her match. I think like Marina, Dana and the rest, Tina and Max need to move on.
Living vicariously through T.V characters is exhausting. wew!
You have read this article L-word
with the title L-is for Leaving ?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/l-is-for-leaving.html. Thanks!
No comment for "L-is for Leaving ?"
Post a Comment