I drugged my children for a few self-absorbed hours of sleep.
Although much needed father I know that what I did was evil in nature and showed weakness on my part.
I not only drugged my boys who have been the culprit's in keeping me up, but also drugged my daughter for full insurance that I would get some sleep.
In the name of all that's holy and helping me sleep no matter how corrupt, hallelujah.

I titled this picture "Sleep Aid"
Guilty ?...of course....Happy and rested ?....HELL YES !!
J picked up a sound machine on her lunch yesterday. It was recommended by some of our blogger friends. Thanks Twins and a Toddler and Nailgirl.
We immediately plugged it in and tried out several of the settings. We liked the ocean sounds the best. It scared Syd a little....so we drugged her so that she wouldn't have nightmares about it. :)
I'm not sure if the sound machine worked, or if the drugs did their thing....but my kids slept from 10:30 pm until 8:30 am.
Actually....I went in to get Cam who had been babbling for about 15 minutes in his crib and realized that Spencer was still sleeping. I looked in to the crib and noticed his pale coloring. "oh God, I've killed him" My heart paused and I quickly patted his butt and pulled my hand away....still holding my breath, eyes widening.
He of course squirmed and all of the guilt that had filled my ENTIRE body drained away and again I was rested and delighted.
I swept Cameron up in my arms and kissed his neck and chin. It's going to be a GREAT day. To think, they don't have to sleep in the garage after all.
I leave you with a picture of my sweet boys playing on the floor.
You have read this article confessional /
drugs /
sleep
with the title Confessional. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/confessional.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Confessional"
Post a Comment