Thus his present miserable condition.
These are the times I sit back and say to myself......NO WONDER !!!
Poor Guy ! Teeth are one of those things like cramps....I don't understand why they have to hurt. So that you appreciate eating food ? Babies/toddlers soon forget how much pain it caused to bring in those teeth....which makes me think that it's so we as parents can appreciate them once they HAVE teeth ? That must be it. :)
Please don't respond to this if you are one of those parents who had kids that just magically got teeth. No problems, no pain....they were perfect babies and have these new cute teeth. I know people like you.....and all you do is make me feel bad about myself. :)
You have read this article with the title P.S.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/ps.html. Thanks!
No comment for "P.S."
Post a Comment