You know, the one when you drop something, go to pick it up...drop it, bend over to pick it up again (irritated)....miss it, try yet AGAIN!! (now pissed off), while standing up hit your head on the edge of the counter/table/anything near you (now you KNOW that something and everything is against you) walk away swearing to yourself and going over the conspiracy theory in your head, and right then you stub your toe.
No....this isn't like that at all. This is much more serious.
I think that we are slowly being poisoned. Terrorists are releasing viruses and bacteria into our tap water, food, air. :) (It could happen) ha ha
How else is it that EVERYONE I know is sick or getting over something.
Whether it be the coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you can't rest virus (the one my wife has right now) pink eye...for hell sakes, or diarrhea/vomiting, the ONLY thing we haven't got in our house yet. (knocking on wood) ...........................
...............................................................................
(still knocking on wood.....hey, why take any chances)
I have been sucking down the airborne and so far it's missed me.
Someone has to stay healthy to take care of all these sick people around me.
I hope the otha motha is feeling better tomorrow because I've got a scrapbooking date and aint nothing holding me back. I've been a single mom for a few days now and can I tell you that this mama doesn't ever want to be the only mama, EVER !
I hope everyone starts feeling better out there.
You have read this article with the title Conspiracy Theory. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/conspiracy-theory.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Conspiracy Theory"
Post a Comment