Everyone....sing along !
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
If you're happy and you know it, then you're face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
My hands are so damn happy they hurt.
Tomorrow I will leave my 3 beautiful children in very capable hands and will be off to the city that never sleeps. I have no idea what Seattle theme is...but never sleeps will apply to my being there.
HA...who am I kidding. I'll bet we stay in our room the entire time watching movies, ordering room service and sleeping.
I WISH ! My vacation dream scape.
Spencer has an ear infection. Poor little sweet boy. He slept reasonably well having an ear infection. If it would have been his sister at this age we would still be "hearing" about it...ironically enough.
Cam was checked for Strep, as his throat was pretty red, it came back negative. (thankfully) Just a cold, give him Tylenol and Motrin.
I don't know how many out there have had to suction a baby with the bulb...but that seems to be the heaviest load to carry this weekend. My brothers and wives do not have children and haven't been exposed to them all that much. I fear that the congestion and suctioning is going to really stress them out.
I am SOOOOO tired of talking about sick babies. I can't WAIT until the weather changes and hopefully our immune systems too.
Until Monday my fellow bloggers.
You may all live vicariously through me :) I'm going to get my groove back.
A small glimpse in to the next 2 days....written in quote formation :
To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
~Dave Howell
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~ Benjamin Franklin
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day. "
~Frank Sinatra
You have read this article ear infection /
seattle /
sing along /
suction
with the title CLAP YOUR HANDS !!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/clap-your-hands.html. Thanks!
No comment for "CLAP YOUR HANDS !!!!"
Post a Comment