Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just a note...

{this is post 1 of 2 for me today...check out my other post with exciting news HERE}

Hello and welcome to the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!!!



Since today is March {can you believe it??!!} we also have an all NEW Guest Team that is FANtabulous!

Check out our March Sketch Artist, Heidi Blankenship:


Love her sketch, how about you?  How does it inspire YOU?

Here is what I did with it...thought I'd play with my neglected Pink Paislee/Queen Bee:


I wanted to let the bird of Heartsong, be the 'star of the show'....love that sweet image so much...so much detail in the illustration of it.



'Just a note to say I care'

What's not to LOVE about that sentiment...soo fabulous and versatile.  Ssssshhhh....it's a sneak peek from an upcoming Skipping Stones Design release...you are going to ♥LOVE♥ this one.



You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team:


Woot Woot for our March Guest Design Team...

Heidi Blankenship - Guest Sketch Artist
Lindsay Amrhein - Guest Designer
Michelle Gross -  Guest Designer
Vanessa Menhorn - Guest Designer


Make sure you pop over to everybody's blog!



You have read this article pink paislee / pti / skipping stones dt with the title Just a note.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/just-note.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just a note..."