Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You've Touched My Heart!

.


Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I feel so blessed to be part of this wonderful blogging community, so many of you have touched my heart with your kindness, encouragement & friendship!  So this one is for you....

"you've touched my heart"
sentiment: CG (computer generated)
Papers: Brazzill cs, Summertime Designs digi dp
Other: button, floss
(glitter heart RAK from Mary Fish)


This was a fun little card to make!    Quite simple I know, but I just love the CAS style.   I think it somehow reflects my longing for a simpler life!  lol  I'm definitely longing for the CLEAN part!

 Paper Playtime challenge is looking for lovely creations this week, check it out!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, enjoy your fresh new week!
Blessings!





 some challenges...
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the air
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
Crazy Challenge - Lots of Love
Cupcake Craft - Seeing red
Incy Wincy Designs - Love
Stamps R Us - Love/Valentines
Crafty Hos' - Love
Crafty Pad - Love is in the air
Creative Cowgirls  - Love is in the air
Creative Inspirations Paint - Heart
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration
Gingerloft - The colour Red
I Did It Creations - Love is in the air
.
You have read this article CAS / Thank you cards with the title You've Touched My Heart!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-touched-my-heart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You've Touched My Heart!"