Hello, hope you're enjoying your day!
Freezing temps today, but our home is nice & cozy and the sun is shining! My youngest son & I had a baking day of sorts!
Here is something we made today, a batch of French Breakfast Puffs. Quite easy and everyone enjoyed them. We lightly dusted ours with cinnamon & sugar since not everyone likes cinnamon in our house. But I have seen them dipped in butter and covered with cinnamon & sugar!
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
beat until smooth.
combine...
1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
...add to the sugar mixture alternately with 1/2 cup of milk.
Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes!
makes 1 dozen.
After a very productive morning with the children, I sat down to make a quick card. I needed a sympathy card unfortunately.
Stamps: Doodle Pantry (cattails pond set)
Ink: Copic markers
Other: dimensional foam tape, MS pearls
As my children grow older, I have so come to appreciate the time spent with them! They are a delightful bunch and my heart is happy & content with this lovely family the Lord has given me!
I hope the sun is shining on you, wherever you are!
Blessings!
a few challenges...
*Creative Belli - jewelry
Crop Stop -pure & simple
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - nature
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - use Copic or Promarkers
Crafty Creations - use 3 words on your card/project
Little Red Wagon - white on white
This card was chosen as a CAS favorite on SplitCoastStampers!
Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending February 13, 2011
.
You have read this article CAS /
Doodle Pantry /
sympathy
with the title With Sympathy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/with-sympathy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "With Sympathy"
Post a Comment