Hi all....
First, I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES day!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) My four year old Brookie is having her party today, so we have been stuffing goody bags for her friends, signing cards and picking out cupcakes and cookies for the party!! YAY!! If all goes well.... Hubby is taking me out to dinner tonight... which is a RARE occasion in our house! LOL! Usually we have the kids with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Wanted to also announce our FAVE GAME winner..... drum roll please............................. CONGRATS to HILDE!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY Hilde!!!! Here is her gorgeous LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hilde please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net so I can get your ColorBok paper pack out to you and also your $15.00 Gift Card to Scrapbook.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And here is our slide show of our players for FAVE GAME!! Thanks to all that played along... I loved all the ENTRIES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I will be back tomorrow with our NEW CHALLENGE... get ready....this one is FUN FUN FUN... especially if you have been published in one... *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article FAVE GAME WINNER
with the title *Our FAVE GAME WINNER!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-fave-game-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Our FAVE GAME WINNER!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment