Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

It's all about YOU!

Hello!   Hope you are having a blessed day!

It's been awhile since I used the black/pink/white color combo, though I really like it! 

Stamps: Artful Inkables sentiment.
Papers: SU! cs, scraps of dp & script vellum
Other: Nesties, Kaisercraft bling, seam binding
button/floss, vellum, Sparklettes fine glitter.

I had made this card for a DT challenge this week and I forgot to add the needed elements, then I noticed I attached the script vellum upside down AND backwards, so I thought I would share it with you today!  haha  Stuff Happens!

I did have fun making it though and getting iridescent glitter everywhere! haha   Each of the kiddos has an assigned room/area in the house to clean.  My oldest son has the pleasure of cleaning around my craft area, he comments that we must be the only family in the world to have glittery dust bunnies....somehow I don't believe that to be true!  Would you agree???  lol

Have yourself a lovely day!
Blessings!


some challenges...
Aly's Sunday Challenge  - Bling Bling
Creative Inspirations Paint - Keep it Sweet and Simple
One Stitch At A Time - make it Pretty
Allsorts - It's all about the sentiment
Challenge Up Your Life  - Monochrome
Etsy Inspired - inspired by Glow Girl store (this one)
Waltzing Mouse - SKETCH
 Fairy Fun Fridays  – use fine print as a design element
Delightful Challenges - get punchy/use punches or die cuts
Do You Stack Up? - ribbon
Stamp-N-Doodle -  red and/or pink, white plus 1 other colour
Catered Crop  - Recipe, here's what I used...
Cardstock –  pink and white
Pattern Paper – geometric or repeating patterns
Embellishments – ribbon, tag
Other a tag with a sentiment

.
You have read this article All Occasion / Birthday / Congratulations / encourage with the title It's all about YOU!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/it-all-about-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's all about YOU!"