Also playing with some fabrics for a wall hanging - not sure yet exactly what.
And playing around with altering a purse for spring. I have a Relic bag that I got at a thrift shop a couple of years ago and I was thinking about creating a canvas and fabric cover for the fabric outer on it - then let the leather trim show at the top - I have pretty well figured out the logistics - now for the design - I like the idea of the strips of fabric coming up from the bottom (like the infamous Fossil bag with the birds on it) but I want to put my own spin on it - not sure yet just what to do, possibly some funky embroidered flowers - hmm........
And making progress with the Shalom cardigan
And reading the coolest book, Prospero Lost by L. Jagi Lamplighter - it is the coolest mix of literary fantasy with Sam Spade style mystery - just picture Miranda from Shakespeare's The Tempest talking on her Smartphone!
Lots to do - stay warm and thanks for reading.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article with the title Inspired by Pink. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/inspired-by-pink.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspired by Pink"
Post a Comment