Happy Wednesday everyone!
I was really hoping 2011 would move at a slower pace but this year is already flying by too. Seems like just yesterday I was drying my tears on my Terrible Towel after the Superbowl! So sorry STEELERS...I think Ben was a bit confused with both teams having the same color pants...he didn't know who he was throwing the ball to....but we won't go there...
I have a fun card to share with you today. I know so many of you are animal lovers...so this one is just for 'woo'!
"Be Happy....inside...'cause I wuv woo!"
Stamps: Robyn's Fetish (puppy paws),
paw prints by Squigglefly
sentiment: CG
Papers: Brazzill cs, MME dp
Other: EK corner punch,
floss, CM cutting system
Call it a non-traditional Valentine's Day card or just a love card, either way isn't this pooch adorable?
This week Creative Card Crew challenged us to create something for a loved one! Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor this week and you can read all about the prize being offered and see the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT @ the Creative Card Crew Challenge blog!
Wishing you a wonderfully lovely Wednesday!
Blessings!
some challenges...
*Digital Tuesday - from the heart
Stampotique - love
Tanda Teaser - share the love
Scrap-Creations - animal antics
Cards For Men -Love/Valentines
Critter Sketch - Critters
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Spots and Stripes
Fussy and Fancy - Valentine with no red or pink
Fuzzy Wuzzy - animal, anything goes
StampInsanity - non traditional
.
You have read this article masculine
with the title Creative Card Crew - for a loved one. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/creative-card-crew-for-loved-one.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Creative Card Crew - for a loved one"
Post a Comment