Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Art Journal Every Day Check In...

It's time for my weekly "Art Journal Every Day" check in. I have to tell you that:

a. It's been amazingly helpful to have my grief journal to work out my feelings in; and
b. It feels sorta weird to me to be sharing my unhappy pages here. I'm not used to that. But I have to be real, and hope you will understand that this is my journey - full of ups and downs.

First, here are a couple of pages that are from before this week, but I hadn't shared them yet...


And here are pages from this week...



Another journal I worked on this week was this one from Virginia Tillery's "Proof of Life" class...
It's going to be really cool when it's finished, but so far I just have the pages cut and the album assembled...


It's a tiny album (3 1/2" x 5"); and it's intended to be a journal that you carry with you and collect all of your daily life ephemera, doodles, photos, and other things. Such a cute idea! You can see more about the class by clicking here.

Are you signed up for Art Journaling Every Day this month? If so, how's it going?

Don't forget to check out Julie's AJED weekly post today!
You have read this article with the title Art Journal Every Day Check In.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/art-journal-every-day-check-in_9502.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Art Journal Every Day Check In..."