Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 12 for November...

My Project 12 layout for November is done, which means I'm all caught up - yeayyy! I followed the November sketch, and here's how it turned out...
All three of the people photos were taken on Thanksgiving, and the other is a photo of a Scrapping The Music layout from November - I thought the words were appropriate, and I like the pop of color it adds.

I was excited to finally use a few things I'd been saving - such as: The blue scalloped border under the photos, which is cut from a paper bag that a gift I bought came in, and the cute little wheely thing with the months on it came from my sister - I love how you can turn the wheel to the correct month - thanks Renee!

Now I can do the December layout and as long as I have it done by Jan 28th, it will be on time - yeayyy!

Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments - I really appreciate them!
You have read this article with the title Project 12 for November.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/project-12-for-november.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 12 for November..."