Anyhoo, I thought it might be fun to do a recap of the entire year of Project 12 layouts, so here we go...
It's so fun to look back on my entire year like this, and takes the place of scrapping each event (which I'm not very good at). I also like it because the sketches challenge me to stretch my style boundaries, and stretching is always good! I signed up to do Project 12 again this year and I'm sooooo looking forward to it!
For more info on Project 12, click here to go to Davinie's blog (the creator of Project 12), and click here to go to Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog.
Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Project 12 for December and a Recap.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/project-12-for-december-and-recap_08.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 12 for December and a Recap..."
Post a Comment