Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My first DT project for the scrapheap!!

Yep, here is my first project for The ScrapHeap!!! I got my kit a few weeks ago and wow was I happy, packed with fun paper!!! One of the lines was October Afternoon's seaside a perfect line to scrap you summer pics!! I made a mini of our summervacation in Spain 2 years ago, I also used some Sassa Frass leftovers and some ribbons from my stash!!
!
Don't know how that happened but the first two pics switched and I can't get them back in the right place!!!????



Not a lot news overhere!! The boys are still not feeling well! :( I am keeping Finn home the rest of the week cause he is still coughing and has a sore throat and he as pale as gost!!!!
So that's it for today!!!


You have read this article with the title My first DT project for the scrapheap!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-dt-project-for-scrapheap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My first DT project for the scrapheap!!"