Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy birthday...

Hello Hello!

2011 has already been filled with so much goodness...and I tell you the fun is never ending....today is the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!


Every month we always welcome a fabbie group of guest designers along with a guest sketch artist.  I tell you, this month is a POWER CREW....our guest sketch artist is the all time fabulous Amy Sheffer!

Check out the sketch for this week:


Isn't it a great sketch?  I had loads of fun with it....I used the new set, Sentiment Frames for my card this week:


I love the Sentiment Frames set!!!  Today's card uses the Happy Birthday sentiment and yes, I embossed it with gold....here's a close up of it:


With just some embossing, I think it really ties together the shabby chic'ness of the card...

All the patterned paper is Pink Paislee's Sweetness line that Torendi carried...unfortunately they are sold out of the paper but they do have some of the other coordinating embellies that would match with other elements...I teamed up the Sweetness with Stampin' Up's Baja Breeze cardstock and stitched grosgrain ribbon...I also used one of my favorite martha punches...the butterfly.

You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team:


Make sure you check out our all new January Guest DT:   

Amy Sheffer-Guest Sketch Artist  
Becky Olsen-Guest DT   
Jen del Muro-Guest DT   
Tami Mayberry-Guest DT   
Rae Barthel-Guest DT

You have read this article martha / pink paislee / skipping stones dt / stampin' up / torendi with the title happy birthday.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy birthday..."