Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Doing creative time !

When Sydney gets in trouble and sent to her room she mostly spends her time writing stories or coloring.   Writing signs and names on tape that she later sticks to the wall or backs of the person that matches the name.  She'll make "I'm sorry" cards for the one she's wronged. :-)  and sometimes she makes "just because cards".
Like this one for instance.  
Front

inside

back

Sweet right.    Rainbows and stars, great coloring and all of the little details.
Just a little background for those that might not know....BYU is Brigham Young University.   The U of U's or University of Utah's biggest rival.     We happen to be U of U fans. 
I like the way she carefully with a subtle touch, sticks it to J for putting her in time out :-)


It's been 8 days since Ryan has had anything to eat. Eight. He has licked a few items of food but won't eat them. He isn't dehydrated so that's a plus.
This kids lips would even make Angelina Jolie jealous. There are ulcers lining the inside of his lips, coating his cheeks and around his tongue. His gums bleed and are swollen up around his teeth. He has dried blood under his binky and all over my pillowcases and yesterday morning he woke up with a little blood in his nose. This kid is so sick.
2 more days. ugh. I hope this is one of those things his mind chooses to black out and erase. He has been in so much pain this last week. He watched me cut out sugar cookies for about 5 minutes without crying. he was very much on the brink a few times....I wanted to capture a great moment with all of my kids...and then I left to get the camera. Poor little thing.

***update***
He's talking. He started at 1am and today I can't shut him up. :)  He even slept for a 2hr slot last night.  WITHOUT WAKING UP AND SCREAMING OUT.
He isn't screaming and crying an hour and 1/2 before his meds are due...in fact...I've given him his meds without having him remind me with his behavior.  He still cries and fights me but is playing and smiling and OMG could it be ? cou-ou-ou-d it be ? hold a moment.(sounds of sobbing) I canNOT believe we made it out of this one.
Unbelievable.
You have read this article with the title Doing creative time !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/doing-creative-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Doing creative time !"