I feel as though I should keep a count for Christmas cards 2/1,000,000! lol I still haven't put my Christmas papers away, can't believe I'm having more fun making Christmas cards now then I did last month...no pressure, for one thing! lol
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamp (just nutty sentiment)
Papers: SU! cs, MemoryBox dp
Ink: Copic marker to color my chipboard birdie
Other: MS border punch, chipboard,
recycled seam binding that came on a pkg!
Here is Lucy's sketch for day 4! I'm actually starting to enjoy following sketches, thank you Lucy!
![]() |
| Lucy's Cards |
Well, we actually have snow today! We are sooooo doing the happy dance! It's only about two inches, but we're celebrating because it might be the only snowfall this season! lol We're usually the "clear" spot on the weather maps in South Central PA!
Hope you all enjoy this wonderful Friday!
Blessings!
some challenges...
Cute Card Thursday - use some old stash (my chipboard birdie)
Moving Along With The Times – use old stash along with new stash (new paper)
Paper Play – clean and simple
Southern Girls - anything goes
ABC Christmas Challenge – “A” is for anything Christmas
A Spoonful Of Sugar - christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - -anything Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges -Celebrate Something
Cutie-Stampers - winter scene
Fun at Fairy Knoll - all that glitters!
PS. If you really want to commit to making Christmas cards all year long, some of the Christmas challenge blogs are having DT CALLS....Christmas Stamping All Year & Winter Wonderland...are the ones I spotted!
.
You have read this article Christmas /
winter
with the title Christmas Birds 2011. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/christmas-birds-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas Birds 2011"
Post a Comment