Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Top 2000, Day Three...

My choice of songs for day three of the Netherlands Top 2000 is "Marrakesh Express" - a classic tune by Crosby Stills & Nash, which comes in this year at #1511. CSN's harmonies are some of the most beautiful I've ever heard, and I love the happy energy of this song! Here's how my layout turned out:
For this one I was inspired by a photo I saw of a Marrakesh sunset, so I painted the background with watercolors to represent the sunset. I drew the border with markers to represent the pattern from one of the rugs (kilim) they sell in the square there.

I know it's by Crosby Stills and Nash and I only have Nash & Crosby on the layout; but that's because whenever I hear this song I think of this classic video - my favorite rendition of the tune! Check it out...




And here's a video of the magic of Marrakesh, it makes the lyrics come to life when you see it, I think...




To see what others have chosen for their day two songs, head on over to Marit's blog party! Click here to check it out!
You have read this article with the title Top 2000, Day Three.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-2000-day-three.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Top 2000, Day Three..."