Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Top 2000 Day Six...

We are closing in on New Year's Eve, my FAVORITE time of the year! I just love making plans for the new year, a fresh start, a brand new day! I'm busy making new journals, and organizing and making a game plan! How about you? How do you celebrate the new year? Do you make a game plan? Do you have a party? What new things are you thinking about doing this year? I'd love to hear!

We are on day SIX out of seven for the Netherlands Top 2000 Blog Party! Today I chose #501 "Take Me Home, Country Roads" by John Denver. I could not pass up this song! John Denver was my hero as a young teen, and I knew this song by heart. Here's how the layout turned out...
The photo is actually of the road from the cabin we stayed at in the smoky mountains, but I think it illustrates the song quite well, so I went with it. Besides, I've never been to West Virginia so I don't have any photos! (Hmmm... maybe that should be on my list of places to go).


Here's a video of John back in the old days, singing "Take Me Home, Country Roads." Enjoy!


To check out Marit's Blog Party, click here or on the Top 2000 Widget in the sidebar!

In other news, Scrapping The Music has a blogpost up announcing some fun changes for 2011. Check it out here!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Top 2000 Day Six.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-2000-day-six_29.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Top 2000 Day Six..."