Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sydney Says Saturday

This was actually said on Thursday, but I had the whole This moment Friday picture and that great photo to contend with and why post 2 in 1 day....you gotta stretch those posts out.

Isn't that Friday picture awesome.   Let me tell you why it's so super special.  (you know, because of the whole "no words" part of it I didn't really expand on it yesterday, and I'm all about length on my posts :)
My best of the best of all the wives in all the world put my kids to bed by herself 2, practically 3 times this week.   One night I was cleaning up the house, so she technically did it herself, although I was there fetching drinks and binkys and tags.    That was the night that she read to them.    She normally doesn't....that's kind of my thing.....so that she aGREED to do it and then to look in and catch that special moment was abs-o-lute-ly priceless.
She then did it 2 other times this week....only I wasn't there to capture and savor it like I was that night.

Scene :  Kitchen.  I'm sweeping up the floors.  Syd's eating her after school snack of apples and peanut butter at the table.    Both of us quiet for a couple of minutes and then Syd says :
Syd :  Wow mom, you are working hard today !
Mom : Yip.   I try !
Syd pauses a moment and then adds : ACTUALLY I think the broom is doing most of the work here !

End scene.

Well not really the end.   I considered using the broom as a bat and then just laughed and finished sweeping the floors.   I went on to vacuum.....poor vacuum...it did WAY more work than the broom had to.
You have read this article with the title Sydney Says Saturday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/sydney-says-saturday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sydney Says Saturday"