Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Shiny Brite Revisited

Just a few days ago I posted a photo that I had taken of a box of vintage ornaments -
I loved the look of the ornaments so much that I was inspired to paint them

I discovered on Tuesday that I could not find our Christmas stockings - I determined that I must have put them away up into the attic with the other holiday decorations that I did not use this year SO
I decided to make some funky new stockings - I drew a stocking pattern, dug through my fabric stash and found some black for Brian (I think he only owns black teeshirts. LOL!), a funky teal and rosy-grape for me, and then for Dan I selected blue to match his eyes BUT when I mentioned it to him, he said that he wanted a golf stocking complete with pin, flag, and even a "ball" - ASK and ye shall receive!!!! I sewed some Prima flowers onto mine and an old beaded lizard onto Brian's. They are pretty primitive but definitely quick and easy.
Just 2 more days until Christmas - I have to work until 4pm on Christmas eve but I know that lots of people have to work much later and some people even on Christmas so it is really no big deal for me. I plan to cook a brisket ahead of time for Christmas Eve dinner and then warm it up with barbecue sauce when I get home.
Hope you are having a great week!!!!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article holidays / watercolor with the title Shiny Brite Revisited. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/shiny-brite-revisited.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shiny Brite Revisited"