Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*Our FAVE LO Winner!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.......

Before I announce the winner of our FAVE LO/CARD challenge...I want to remind everyone that we have a DT CALL happening right now!!! See all the DETAILS HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):) I have already had some amazing entries from people, and can't wait to see more!! :):):):):):):):):) Thanks everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our winner of our FAVE LO/CARD challenge! WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I was LOVING all the creations that I saw, as you each picked your FAVE ONES!! WOW WOW WOW!!! And our winner is............................

ANGI!!!! With this BEAUTIFUL LO!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi, please send me your addy, so I can get your K&Co. Yuletide collection out to you!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our slide show of all our players!! Thanks to all that joined us!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I will be back tomorrow with our brand new challenge!!!!*hint hint* start thinking of which scrapper.....ohhhhhhhhhh I said too much! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



You have read this article FAVE LO WINNER with the title *Our FAVE LO Winner!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/our-fave-lo-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Our FAVE LO Winner!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"