Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy New Year .... 2011

Raise your right hand ... repeat after me ...

I, Karen, do hereby solemnly swear to be a better blogger in 2011. To to have and to hold,
from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge thee my faith, dear, lonely and forgotten blog ...



A fast post to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I promise my postings will be MUCH improved starting in JAN 2011!! I have neglected my little blog too long and have a new batch of mojo waiting to be released! I can't believe I started this blog just about 2 1/2 years ago and I have had almost 100,000 visits to my blog! WOW! I love that you come and see what I am posting and thank you for that! See you in 2011!!

Thanks for stopping by ...
Karen
You have read this article Chatter with the title Happy New Year .... 2011. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy New Year .... 2011"