Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Movie review.....

Tangled.   yes, it is that good.

MegaMind.  yes, it is that funny.

Harry Potter.  already reviewed. super good.

Due Date.  also already reviewed HUL-arious

Burlesque.  have no desire to go see it.  what's wrong with me ?   if anyone has seen it or anything else they recommend.  please let me know.

I JUST CAN'T STAND HOW EXCITED I AM FOR SOMETHING.   I WANT TO START SPREADING THE NEWS.   SO YOU CAN ALL, BE A PART OF IT.  ;-)
Not so cool for you.  Just for me.  and also Syd.

Just ate the last piece of pumpkin pie.  THANK GAWD ! 
I hate it that they put Thanksgiving so close to Halloween and Christmas.....it guarantees that my damn New Years resolution will have something to do with the shedding of weightage.  blech 
Well New Years isn't for another month yo, so I'm going take my junky trunk downstairs to eat some more and watch a movie.    If my wife could ever get those damn babies to sleep :)

Only 4 more days of nablopomo.    This was a breeze.  
I suppose for a long winded person like myself.   I should have never had doubts.
I would like to try it again sometime.   Only REALLY post stuff.   Not just fluff and bullshit that I throw up, literally, at the last second.   
You have read this article with the title Movie review...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/movie-review.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Movie review....."