Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Baby Bud Challenge day & FREEbie!

Happy Friday!    Black Friday...hopefully by the time you're reading this, I'll be shopping!  haha  Unless I couldn't get my bum out of bed!  haha


Being the last Friday of the month, it's time for another Baby Bud Challenge & freebie!  This month we challenge you to make a Christmas/winter creation using any of the Baby Bud images!

I used the newly released Holly, she is being offered as a FREEbie right now!  Snag her while you can!


Stamps: Baby Bud digi (Holly)
Papers: SU! cs, BasicGrey dp, vintage text
Ink: Copics
Others: SU! punches, CM cutting system, seam binding,
kaisercraft bling, button/stash, baker's twine
holly leaves (FSS wreath )


Come play along with us!  Baby Bud Challenge blog- Christmas/winter theme!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings!


.
You have read this article Baby Bud Designs / Christmas / vintage / winter with the title Baby Bud Challenge day & FREEbie!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/baby-bud-challenge-day-freebie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Bud Challenge day & FREEbie!"