Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Aud Sentiments - "Ho, Ho, Ho"

Happy Thursday!

Have you been working on your Christmas cards?  Thanks to all the challenges, I have some done this year!   Well, Aud Sentiments wants to help too!  Over the next two weeks we would like to see you use the sentiment, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

When I saw this new digi accessory set @ Doodle Pantry....I knew it would be perfect!!

I used Doodle Pantry's Shaggy Cat digi and added a Santa hat, Ho- sentiment, a tall gift & a square gift!  Used the Gimp editing program that I downloaded for free.  easy peasy!

DP-Santa Accessories
I hope you have an opportunity to play along with our challenge over the next two weeks!
Aud Sentiments Challenge blog - use sentiment 'Ho,Ho,Ho'

Our lovely sponsor this round is Taylored Expressions, they are offering a beautiful stamp set to the winner!


Thank you for stopping by, I'm so thankful for each of you!  Enjoy your day!
Blessings!



challenges...
Crafty Creations - christmas
Freshly Brewed - winter or christmas
Inktegrity - anything goes

Scrappy Frogs - christmas.
You have read this article challenge / Doodle Pantry / winter with the title Aud Sentiments - "Ho, Ho, Ho". You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/aud-sentiments-ho-ho.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Aud Sentiments - "Ho, Ho, Ho""