

I did a foot. Not because I wanted to feel included...but because all 4 boys seemed reluctant to get white paint all over their feet. WTH. Any ways. I do believe this craft could also second for a turkey, come Thanksgiving. IF you have the high arches like we do :) gobble gobble

Terrible picture...but it shows last years feet and this years feet. on the left are Spencer's and the right Cameron's. You can see we changed it up a little adding the googly eyes instead of having them press their fingers for the eyes. I still had them press a thumb print mouth. I like the ghosts with out the high arch....I like that part filled in a bit. I think next year I'll roll their foot over a little. Any ways. I think it's super fun and EXTREMELY simple craft to do. 2 of my favorite ways to do things. simply and fun :)

what you'll need :black construction paper. white paint. scissors. googly eyes (if you want) glue (if using googly eyes) black paint. feet and fingers
You have read this article with the title tip toe ghosts !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/tip-toe-ghosts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "tip toe ghosts !"
Post a Comment