Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Thanks for painkillers!!!!

So when fall came, the rain came and when the rain came a cold came!!!
And it really hit me big time this weekend, I even couldn't go to the crop of a Dutch forum last Sunday, I felt like crap!!!
I am still not feeling good, better but I still have to take painkillers !!!
And the bad thing is that the boys are to England with their grandparents for a few days and Peet took a couple of days off so we could spend some time together!!
We want to go to Rotterdam to do some shopping and have a meal and spend a day at home, and I sooooooo hope that I will be better in 2 days (please keep your fingers crossed)
I did some scrapping last week (not much), at the moment I spend more time behind my laptop than that I am scrapping and to be honest with you I do not like that, I miss sitting behind my table and work!!! So I decided to spend less time behind my computer I will be online for about an houre a day so there will be more time creating!!!
Here is my fall card :

Have a great week!!!

You have read this article with the title Thanks for painkillers!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/thanks-for-painkillers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thanks for painkillers!!!!"