Here's the fun sketch for today: 
I hope that you'll play with us over at 365 Cards! Show us how the sketch inspires YOU and link up!
♥♥World Card Making Day♥♥
How was your WCMD? Of course, I like to call it World Card Making WEEKEND:)
I spent a big chunk of time out on the water yesterday:) My brother bought me tickets for the Queen of Seattle, Paddle Wheel Cruise. It is the largest steam powered paddle wheeler west of the Mississippi.

I took lots of pictures but this is the 'readers digest' version...one of the most famous Seattle iconic symbols...the Space Needle:
I can assure you that we totally lucked out on the weather...it was overcast but warmish for us...this time of the year our Seattle uniform is Gore-Tex rainwear:)Do you guys recognize these houseboats? Yup, the one on the left is from Sleepless in Seattle...
You have read this article 365 DT /
stampin' up
with the title thankful... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/thankful.html. Thanks!
No comment for "thankful.."
Post a Comment