Are you ready to play with your Squigglefly images??? Our challenge this week is Celebration! Yep, that's an easy one...what will you celebrate? Any & all celebratory creations welcome!
digital image by Michelle Bertuzzi
Stamps: Squigglefly (birthday set)
Papers: scraps
Other: Offray ribbon
Whooo, talk about a quick & easy birthday card! I'm sure I'm the only one who makes b'day cards MINUTES before leaving for a birthday party! lol
I simply printed the sentiment on cs & the image on my orange dp. Cut out the balloon image and adhered it, drew 'strings' and adhered a bow! BAM! Done! Sweet card, huh?
Pop over to the Squigglefly Challenge blog and check out all the wonderful inspiration by the DT! Creativity abounds!
*Squigglefly challenge blog - celebration
and
*Paper Playtime - use orange
*Digital Tuesday - ribbon, buttons or bling
Ellephantastic -anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - birthday
Create4fun - use a digital stamp
Crafty Calendar - birthdays
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - use the color orange
Crafty Sentiments -fall colors
Creative Inspirations - birthday cards
Party Time Tuesdays - BIRTHDAY and anything goes
Short & sweet this morning, my daughter has an 'away from home' class today, so I'm off and running!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!
.
You have read this article Birthday /
squigglefly
with the title Squigglefly Challenge - Let's Celebrate. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/squigglefly-challenge-let-celebrate.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Squigglefly Challenge - Let's Celebrate"
Post a Comment