Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday -yellow, black, purple

Hi Ho Campers!

It's Digital Tuesday on my calendar, which means a fun new challenge.  This week Michelle R. has chosen a color challenge for us...yellow, purple, black!    We have a new sponsor this week too, Blackleaf Studios. They have a bunch of images to play with!  They also have challenges and freebies available on their blog HERE!


I thought these colors were perfect for this sweet little costumed Baby Bumble Bud!!


Stamps:  Baby Bud Designs (Beatrice Bumble Bud)
Paper:  SU! cs, DeLovely dp, MS dp and  Activity Village (blk gingham digi paper)
Ink:  Copic/Prisma markers
Other:  Offray ribbon, MS pumpkin punch, white gel pen, Stickles, 
SU! chalks for shading

Oh, I had such a time with this card!  I had a vision but I couldn't find black gingham anywhere in my stash or online until I found Activity Village!!  It's full of FREEbies, pop over and check it out!   Anyhoo, I love this image but could not make the detailed card "vision" in my head, play out in real life!  Still, it's pretty cute with Beatrice on it!!!  Don't you think?


Lots if great inspiration to be had on the rest of the DTC blogs...
Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Michelle R
Sandy
Shelly

Digital Tuesday challenge blog - yellow, black, purple!

more challenges...
Creative Belli - pumpkins
Creative Cottage - halloween
Paper Pretties - black, white and one other color
Penny's Paper-Crafty - so long as it flies
Sisterhood of Crafters - bling
Stampin' Royalty - halloween
Cute Card Thursday - what's buggin you?
Pile it On - Kd Themed Halloween
Double Dutch - Halloween
Crafts and Me - Halloween
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Halloween
Crafty Anns - Go digi w/ favorite coloring medium
Anything Goes - Ribbon
Alphabet Challenge - 'Y' is for Yellow
Creative Craft Challenges - Trick or Treat
Iris' challenge - halloween
Cupcake Inspiration - halloweeny

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!
You have read this article Baby Bud Designs with the title Digital Tuesday -yellow, black, purple. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/digital-tuesday-yellow-black-purple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday -yellow, black, purple"