Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

And it's October again!!!!

I am not going to tell you (again) how fast September went, cause we all know that don't we?? The kids are all back to school. the evenings are getting longer, the mornings are colder and there are spiders and snales all over my garden (how fun is it walking the dog, killing snales and walking with my head through spiderwebs with VERY BIG spiders, Yay) The other day I opened my kitchendrawer and there he was......... a very big spider (still wondering how he got in there???)
I yelled to Finn if he could get it out, but even Finn thought no way Jóse, that one is waaaaay to big, so I took the soupspoon, opened the kitchendoor and threw it outside!!! Eeks and than Finn told me they are never alone...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (haven't found his mate yet!!)
Anyway and new month means new challenges over at Scrappassion and These are a few of my fave things!!!!
And here they are:
First, Scrappassion!!!
We have a fun one for you, totally white meaning you can only use white in your paper, embellies and alpha's!!!
And again we have a great prize waiting for you to win and since we are not voting anymore but we let random generator pick a winner anyone get's a change to win it!!!
So check out the blog to find out what you can win!!!!
Her is mine:
I used white cardstock a white felt swirl from Prima and I stitsched some borders!!
I photoshopped the photo of Peet and Finn in Photobucket!!

And seccond These are a few!!!!
Another great challenge, this time we want to see your fave fictional character. how fun is that!!!!
Can be anything !!!!!
And again we have a great prize waiting here too!!!!
And like Scrappassion we also decided not to vote anymore, but let random generator do all the work for us!!! So another change to win a great prize!!
Go check out what the Dt made for more inspiration and find out what the prize is!!!
And here is mine again:
I used loads of Sassafrass, snatched a photo from the internet and journaled the Pippisong on strips of cardstock (and now I am singing it rhe whole day!!!)

It would be fun if you could find the time to join us!!!

Have a great weekend!! xxx

You have read this article with the title And it's October again!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/and-it-october-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "And it's October again!!!!"