Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Skipping Stones Design Blog 4 Boobies/Susan G Komen Foundation Fundraiser update!!

Just a super speedy update on the Blog 4 Boobies Fundraiser for the Susan G Komen Foundation!

Remember my card?

...and the winning blog candy that went along with the card?

Well, I'm SUPER pleased to say that the VERY lovely Julie Tucker-Wolek is the WINNER!!!! Her bid of $20 was the highest AND I'll be matching her $20 so together we'll be donating $40...pretty good!!! Thanks sista!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that made a bid {I'll be drawing a name using random.org of the others that placed a bid and will post that sometime tomorrow} and to all that hopped/bounced with us during the 2-day event. If you haven't had a chance to read the
"This is why we fight" blog post...I highly recommend it....

You have read this article skipping stones dt with the title Skipping Stones Design Blog 4 Boobies/Susan G Komen Foundation Fundraiser update!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/skipping-stones-design-blog-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Skipping Stones Design Blog 4 Boobies/Susan G Komen Foundation Fundraiser update!!"