Hi all......
We loved what everyone created for this challenge!! WOW WOW WOW!! It was soooooooooooo AWESOME to see everyone's FAVE SCRAP MANUFACTURER!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) We are here to announce our winner today...and I'm telling you.. it is NEVER easy for the girls to chose!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Soooooooooooooo here it is... our winning LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
From ISAY!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) We just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your LO!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) CONGRATS Isay!!!! Please send me your mailing addy to {{ bmwgirl@cox.net }} so I can get Michelle B. your info to mail off your Everyday Frame!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much Michelle for sponsoring us this time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Make sure to check out Michelle's frames!! They are JUST AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge!! I can NOT wait for everyone to see this one... here is a little hint.... Jennifer C., Heidi M., and Tessa B..... I think YOU will ALL feel this one is CLOSE to HOME! hehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title *Our winner for our FAVE SCRAP MANUFACTURER!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/our-winner-for-our-fave-scrap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Our winner for our FAVE SCRAP MANUFACTURER!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment