Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*Our September Guest Designer!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Wanted to stop in real quick today and HAPPILY WELCOME our September guest designer......Keandra Perkins-Willis!!! :):):):):):):):):) WOOT WOOT!!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED that she is joining us this month....and JUST WAIT till you see her first project with us for our September 15th prompt....COMPLETELY AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Keandra....thanks sooooooooo much for joining us this month... I am sooooooooooo excited that you are here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what Keandra has to say about herself......


Hey, I'm Keandra Perkins-Willis...
wife, stay at home mother
and artist located in New Orleans, LA...
home of the SUPERBOWL SAINTS! 
I started crafting when I 
was five and drew on my bedroom wall 
with a  purple crayon. 
My parents kind of stifled my 
artistry for a few years 
(at least until 
I learned to draw on paper ONLY!) 
When I was 12,
I was  given my first sticky backed 
photo album and I've 
been hooked ever since! 
I love looking back at my old pages. 
I love to see 
how far I've advanced; I love to 
see the different styles 
I've incorporated 
over the years. 
My grandfather died of Alzheimer's 
and I think all the time 
that I may be afflicted with 
that same disease one day. 
So, my memory keeping  
has a twofold purpose: I want to 
preserve our life experiences
for future generations and also for me in 
case there is a time when I DON'T remember. 

I am the owner of Kreatorville Krafts kit klub and 
the Aptly Titled  Etsy shop, 
as well as a member of the
Examiner.com/Gone Scrapbooking Creative Team. 
Soooooooooooooooo EXCITED she is with
us this month! :):):):):):):):):):):)

 And I also want to thank Mirjam 
for being our August Guest Designer
...I just KNEW 
she would ROCK IT ...
and she did not DISAPPOINT!! 
She  is JUST AMAZING!!!
:):):):):):):) 
And sooooooooooooooo 
sweet to boot!!! :):):):):) 
She sent me a thank you card 
for having her as our guest!!
Thanks Mirjam!! 
I really
appreciate it!! 
Here is the card 
she made for me!!! 
I LOVE IT! :):):):):):):)
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow I will be 
announcing the WINNER 
of our 
FAVE SCRAP MANUFACTURER 
challenge!! 
Me and the team will be voting soon!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks for stopping by...
we really appreciate it! 
:):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title *Our September Guest Designer!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/our-september-guest-designer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Our September Guest Designer!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"