Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I've got a frog in my pocket!

Welcome to Man Week @ Joyful Stamper!!!
I'm focusing on masculine projects this week!


Happy Thursday!

I saw that I never posted this card and thought it was perfect for man week!

I made this card for an avid fisherman, one who goes fishing in Canada even during black fly season! ouch!

Wishing you...a happy birthday!
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique 'pocket' images
sentiment -CG
Papers: SU! cs & dsp
Ink: Prisma markers
Other: MS border punch, CM cutting system,
button/twine


Sad news....

After multiple terms with The Stamping Boutique, I have decided to step down at this point and move on in different directions. It is certainly not for a lack of love. I think Tracey is a most talented artist and her creations are one of my favorites. The team of ladies I have had the opportunity to work with there are incredible in talent and kindness. It's been a wonderful experience!! Thank you Tracey!!!

And so I dedicate this card to The Stamping Boutique...


I will certainly miss this team!


********************

As most of you know by now, I am addicted to challenges, sooooo....

Check out Aud Sentiment's challenge this week, the Stamping Boutique is sponsoring and there is a slight peek as to the direction I'm heading with my hobby....more challenges!!!

*************

I hope you have all enjoyed "Man Week" here @ Joyful Stamper! lol It's been fun focusing on men this week! hehe

Lots of fun to share with you in the coming weeks!

Have a happy day!!
Blessings!



challenges for my froggy card...
Stamp Insanity - birthday
Penny's Paper-Crafty - birthday
Cards For Men - long summer days
Cupcake Craft - let's get digital
Sew Many Cards -birthday cards
Daisy Doodles -anything goes



.
You have read this article masculine / The Stamping Boutique with the title I've got a frog in my pocket!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-got-frog-in-my-pocket.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I've got a frog in my pocket!"