Remember this blog candy?
It was for my Flashback Friday 2.0...post your 1st scrapbook layout and your most recent layout...personally, I had a ton of fun with it:)
Okay, okay...thanks for the peeps that entered.....I used random.org......drumroll please......
Okay, okay...thanks for the peeps that entered.....I used random.org......drumroll please......
-
well i like both of them :) girl i am almost ready to stop visiting you!! lol ok i sucked it up and posted my very first layout HERE
Everyone that took part in Flashback Friday 2.0 gets a little something from me...so send me your snail mail...if you know that I don't already have it:)
My next Flashback Friday 3.0 will post next Friday...get ready for it...it's a good one {Thanks Rose!!!}......muwahahaha...
My next Flashback Friday 3.0 will post next Friday...get ready for it...it's a good one {Thanks Rose!!!}......muwahahaha...
You have read this article flashback friday
with the title Flashback Friday 2.0 Blog Candy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/flashback-friday-20-blog-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Flashback Friday 2.0 Blog Candy"
Post a Comment