I'll be starting a cleaning frenzy today in my basement pantry! It's to the point that I don't even know what's in there anymore! ugh! nope, I'm not showing pictures, don't even ask...it's way too EMBARRASSING!
Anyhoo, I have a fun card to show you today! I adore Laurie's images over at Doodle Pantry and this is no exception!
Stamps: Doodle Pantry (sledding ants set)
Paper: SU! cs &dsp, K&Co dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: MS snowflake punch, SU! buttons, ribbon
Stickles, SU! chalks for shading, piercing tool.
Paper: SU! cs &dsp, K&Co dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: MS snowflake punch, SU! buttons, ribbon
Stickles, SU! chalks for shading, piercing tool.
Is this not the cutest image??? It was a freebie briefly over on CDAC/DoodlePantry group page. If you're not a member yet, I hope you'll consider joining us...there is always something fun happening with freebies, games & challenges!
OOO, and don't forget you still have time to play along in the Clearly Delightful Challenge sponsored by Doodle Pantry! Deadline is the Sunday the 19th! Enter to win a fabby prize and receive a FREE digi set just for playing along!!!
Challenges...
Clearly Delightful - use ANY Doodle Pantry image.
Simon Says Stamp - move it
Aly's Sunday Challenge - sparkly and glittery
*Digital Tuesday - Sports Theme
For Fun Challenges - Glitter
Have a great Friday, and I'll catch up with you all on Monday after I emerge from my CLEAN pantry!!!!
Blessings!
You have read this article Doodle Pantry /
Silly humor /
winter
with the title Doodle Pantry's Sledding Ants. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/doodle-pantry-sledding-ants.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Doodle Pantry's Sledding Ants"
Post a Comment