brads, buttons, brackets, bows, borders, bling, etc!
Are you ready for another Creative Belli challenge? Over the next two weeks we would love to see your "B-themed emBELLIshments"!!!
Stamps: Baby Buds (Ashton)
Papers: SU! cs, MM dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: SU! star punch, CM cutting system,
MS Border punch, SU! Brads,
Binding twine, Button.
Papers: SU! cs, MM dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: SU! star punch, CM cutting system,
MS Border punch, SU! Brads,
Binding twine, Button.
In addition to my "B" bellies, I used a Baby Bud Boy with his exposed Belly! lol
As I mentioned the other day, I had only found these images a few weeks ago, but they have made such an impression on me that I have accepted a position on their DT!!!
So I will happily be playing with each and every one of these sweet Babies over the next few months!!
Need a Baby Bud of your own, check them out HERE!!!
Then pop over to the rest of the Belli girls and Be inspired...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Dani Marcus
Darsie Bruno
Deb Daniels
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Melisa Waldorf
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt
Creative Belli challenge -use "B" embellishments
Remember this is a two-week challenge so you have until Sept 28th to play along!!
Praying peace, joy & much love over you!!!
Blessings!
challenges...
ABC Challenge Blog - Distressing
Little Red Wagon - Love Those Stars
Paper Romance - Clean and Simple
Stamp Something - Spots and Stripes
Crafty Cardmakers - Clean & Simple
Ooh La La Creations - stripes
Gingerloft Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stampman Challenge - Distress
.
You have read this article Baby Bud Designs /
Creative Belli /
masculine
with the title Creative Belli Challenge -B is for.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-belli-challenge-b-is-for.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Creative Belli Challenge -B is for..."
Post a Comment