Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Boxes.....


I know, I know I have been a very bad blogger lately. I am neck deep in boxes, paperwork, emails, construction, ordering....Oh and I am a wife and mother of 4...Since I have not cleaned in weeks cause... well what is the point. That is sort of what I am doing today. Also, Faith 365 will be October, 8th, 9th and 10th. I am so excited. It will be the first time I actually unlock the doors to the store and let people in. It won't be finished by any means but cool I get to unlock the door!

It surprises me when people actually tell me they miss my blogging. I know I have my supporters but people I did not know even looked at my blog.... I am so thankful to all of you who encourage me everyday. Without you I am sure my creativity would lay dormant. I have to admit there were many times ugly words of people got me down and in a funk but not no more! It is such a freedom to know who I am, Know what LOVE is and just be sitting and enjoying every minute of the life God has given me. My dreams are my dreams, Your dreams are your dreams...Do not let anyone take them from you! It has been put on your heart for a reason... Go with it even if "they" say not to. It is amazing the journey you will undertake!

I have a new little saying.... Life is a journey, Why not create along the way.... Here is a cool Scripture I just came across....

Ephesians 2:10 (New Living Translation)

10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Today be thinking of me as I sift through the huge mess I have made of my house.... Man...Cleaning supplies are more expensive than food! LOL.

Have a happy Wednesday. Love you all. Hugs,Amy

You have read this article with the title Boxes...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/boxes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Boxes....."