Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beautiful Neighbors...

Look who we saw on our walk today! Aren't they beautiful? It was so amazing to see them there on our neighborhood trail...
Right around dusk is when they come out to feed, so I guess we timed our walk just right! They seriously made my day!


Journal pages for September 9...

I stuck a Maxfield Parrish illustration that I cut from a book on the back of the journaling card (which is actually packaging from some prima embellishments)...


In the comments from an earlier post, Alison asked if I save my scraps to use in another art journal page, and the answer is yes! I have a hard time throwing any scrap of pretty paper away. I keep these two carts under my desk. The one on the right is full of rubber and acrylic stamps. The one on the left is full of papers and other bits that I plan to use in my journals...

There really isn't much rhyme or reason to which drawer stores what - they all look like this...

It would be nice to have a more organized system, but I've tried that and it always ends up all mixed up again - lol.

I hope that answers your question Alison!

Have a wonderful Sunday my friends and thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Beautiful Neighbors.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/beautiful-neighbors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Neighbors..."