Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Will powerless Wednesday

What seems to have me by the balls lately.   It's just so easy and oh so delicious. and the possible ingredients are Endless I tell you ENDLESS !
Chocolate chip cookie sundae's.
I have frozen dough from Costco.   I started buying it so that I could pop in a few cookies when Syd would get home from school so that she would have a little treat to sit down and eat while she did homework and talked to me about her day.
Now I have them because they are DELICIOUS and convenient.
Problem is...they are much too convenient.    I even put them in the freezer downstairs so as to not tempt myself.  Oh No....I wasn't born yesterday...I know they are there and I also know that if I run down to put a load in the washer I can just bring the cookie sheet with me, place a few dough balls on it and wa-la....saved an extra couple of trips downstairs AND I got some laundry done.

You can bake the cookies in a deep dish little pan....but I just bake them like normal.  After they are cooked while still hot and gooey I throw 1 or 2 in a soup bowl....any dish will do.   top with a scoop(s) of ice-cream (your choice, again with the endless possibilities) drizzle some caramel and or hot fudge over it and top with whip cream.
YES, I HAVE ALL OF THESE ITEMS IN MY FRIDGE.   They were left over from birthday desserts and I've been slowly chiseling away at them.   When will the bottom ever cuh-uh-um ?!

Any ways.  I feel like if I say it out loud then I don't have a problem.   shut up.  I don't.

As I was typing this I was listening to my older three having a conversation behind me. 

Sydney : buddies, don't run into me with your scooters.  You aren't trained professionals like me.   You don't know how to stop and turn really fast like this..(demonstrates a turn, nearly missing Cam)...Go, go and practice so that you can do this...(demonstrates again, only this time she runs into the chair a little) and soon you'll be good like me.
both boys watching her very unimpressed by her cool moves.

Ok.  So it wasn't a conversation between the 3 kids per se, more like a sassy monologue.

I chimed in though.  right at the end when I realized they had brought the scooters in from the garage as I sat drooling over my chocolate chip cookie sundae post.

Me : hey guys, take them outside.   No scooters in the house.


They all 3 jumped on their scooters and took off down the hall.  not towards the garage or even a close exit.  in fact...further from an exit.
(sigh) oh lordy.  Now I have to get my angry eyes out and ready to put on because this won't end with any kind of cooperation.
I could really go for a sundae right now.
You have read this article with the title Will powerless Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-powerless-wednesday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Will powerless Wednesday"