Really though, all of the credit goes to my friend Liz.
Ok. GUESS WHAT ?! This week was "the week" The week from hell. Week 3. The one when I hate my family and my life and I want to kill my kids. only. it wasn't like that at all. Aunt Flo dropped her bags off in my bathroom this morning. She went to get the rest of her luggage but by tomorrow she'll be 100% moved in.
I have thrown a total of maybe 2 tantrums this last week. and they were normal, I'm super stressed out and these kids are driving me CRAZY, tantrums. Tantrums that I could have weeks 1 and 2 without a blink of an eye. AND, we were at a family reunion this weekend. I repeat...Family. With my family. and my kids were testy and hurt and sick and cried a lot. (sigh)
I apply the wild yam cream 2 times a day to either my inner thigh, stomach, boobs and soft under part of my upper arms. You are suppose to alternate where you apply it for it to work (weird).
I am going to now go and pray to God that this keeps working. That like everything else, my body doesn't adjust to it.
How nice this last week was.
![]() |
| Bear Lake |
![]() |
| A little bit of paradise just up from where we camped. |
You have read this article with the title Wild about Yams. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/wild-about-yams.html. Thanks!







No comment for "Wild about Yams"
Post a Comment