Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Vacation!!!

Unbelievable only 1,5 week and school starts, well for Finn it does Rick has a few weeks left!! Can't believe how fast the last weeks went!!
To be honest I will be glad when things will be back to normal, never thought I would say that but this summer isn't just the best one for me!! Things keep comming and I would love a little time on my own to get it all sorted out!!!
But first we are going to enjoy these last days togehter!!

And if you are intrested in another fun challenge, here is one for you!!
Over at Scrappassion we love to see you create something on the backside of a canvas and we want you to show us what vacation means to you, what do you think about when you hear the word vacation!!! This time Dolls and Decoration is the sponsor of a 15 euro's giftcertificate!!
Here is mine!!!!

Thans again for taking the time to visit me!!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Vacation!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/vacation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Vacation!!!"