Instead of posting all my DT cards separately, I'm just posting once today!
**********
The Digital Tuesday Challenge is sponsored by My Grafico this week and our lovely Shelly has challenged us to use up our scraps!!! "Bits & Pieces" is the theme!
I've been going through my stash of dp (designer papers)scraps! Holy Moly, it's time to stop buying and start using! Anyhoo, I love to mix and match patterns, so when I saw an awesome mixed patterned design the other day I just had to case it! See Tori's card at Wild Sprinkles, she's an inspiration!!! These awesome BasicGrey papers are from the offbeat pack. The bg paper is two scrap pieces and the blue & orange layers are the leftover scraps from the 6 x 6 sheets!
sentiment -SU! wild about you
Papers: SU! choc chip cs, BasicGrey offbeat dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma makers
Other: MS border punch, Sizzix oval scallop,
EK flower punch, button sticker, floss,
piercing tool for faux stitching.
Ok, I was trying different ways to make a flower since I have limited flower punches and don't want to spend the money for more.
I simply punched a 1.5 inch circle
centered it in my EK retro flower punch
I used my piercing tool to help position the punched
circle! Then distressed & curled it!
Applied a button & floss and attached it to my card!
easy peasy!
Checkout all the scrappy inspiration by the rest of the DTC girls...
Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Sandy
Shelly
Digital Tuesday Challenge -use scraps & a digi!!
Paper Playtime -Zoo
Digital Delights Aug. Digi Day -In the Wild
Order of the Opus Gluei - You Gotta Move It, Move It
Corrosive Challenge - Faux Techniques
One Stitch at a Time - Pack a Punch
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - In Stitches
Alphabet Challenge - P is for Punches
Crafty Catz - Animals
Allsorts - Paper Piercing/Paper Piecing
Drunken Stampers - Cats
**************
This noble lion is also purr-fect for our Paper Playtime challenge this week- the theme is -ZOO!
Digital Delights by Louby Lou is sponsoring!!!
Lenny the Lion is currently a Digital Delights FREEbie for their August Digi Day over on the SNR forum! Pop over and snag him!!!
***************
Apologies for the bad photography, not sure what's going on with my camera!
Two weeks have gone by and it's time for another fortnightly challenge @ Creative Card Crew!!!
It was my turn to choose a theme for the Crew and I chose Sparkle & Shine...always a fun one in my book!!
Papers: SU! cs, Cosmo Cricket dp
Ink: Copic markers
Other: MS border punch, CB emb. folder,
EK flower punches, Kaisercraft bling,
Offray ribbon, Stickles
SU! crystal effects (on eyes)
Our totally awesome sponsor over the next 2weeks is The Digi Shack!!! I adore their images, so much fun in one place!!! Please check out their SHOP! And to keep up-to-date with all their activities click HERE!!!
Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the CCC girls...
Janna
Caroline
Cherie
Chrissie
Denise
Emma
Jen
Julie
Linda
Linda C
Melly
Pauline
Peggy
Sandie
Victoria
Creative Card Crew -sparkle & shine
Paper Playtime -Zoo
*************
I hope you have an opportunity to play along with some of these challenges!!!
Have a Sparkly day!
Blessings!
.
You have read this article Louby Lou /
The Digi Shack /
Tutorial
with the title This Place is a Zoo!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-place-is-zoo.html. Thanks!
No comment for "This Place is a Zoo!"
Post a Comment